13.2.08

Praise the Lord for answered prayer!

"Blessed be the name of God forever and ever,
to whom belong wisdom and might.
He changes times and seasons;
he removes kings and sets up kings;
he gives wisdom to the wise
and knowledge to those who have understanding;
he reveals deep and hidden things;
and the light dwells with him.
To you, O God of my fathers,
I give thanks and praise,
for you have given me wisdom and might,
and have now made known to me what we asked of you,
for you have made known to us the kings matter."
Daniel 2:20-23

I'm trying to memorize this amazing praise to God for answered prayer. When I stand before God and give thanks, I want these words to roll off my lips as if they were my own.
My heart is full today of all the prayers that he has answered for me and the answered prayers for those that I have prayed for. His miracles, mercies, and glory are more than I can fathom.

He is able to do abundantly more than I can imagine. Ephesians 3:20-21