23.11.16

... bitterness... ?

It's always a song that brings resolution to my heart.

Let it happen

You're full of life.... now
You're full of passion
That's how He made you
Just let it happen

And He calls each one of us
By our names, to come away
And He whispers to your heart
To let it go and be a light.

Be a light
Come alive

So take me back, back to the beginning
When I was young
Running through the fields with You

I've never heard this song before. I am questioning it's biblical correctness, yet I am drawn to what it is telling me. Has God made me full of passion? What passions in me are blessed by Jesus? I have passions that have been sullied by my sin. Does God still see those passions in me and say they are good? Ambition, competitive spirit, pursuing excellence, sexual intimacy, seeking knowledge and wisdom; I've messed them all up in some way... He made me this way... hmmmm.
I want to embrace that, fully blessed in it, fully washed in the blood as I let my passions come out.

What am I letting happen? I want to let Jesus heal, change, grow, convict, and fill me. Let that happen... please Lord.
I have been harbouring bitterness in the disguise of seeking justice.
It's time to let it go...

You have whispered to my heart. I have heard you. I have to let it go.

I'm not sure anymore about going to court. I'm not sure about seeking more. It needs to be finished.

I trust you Jesus.

No comments: