23.7.18

Adulting Tips

I wrote some adulting tips for the final graduating class at Hope LCS this year. Five wonderful students who are set to hit the world on their own soon. I created a kit for them with a water bottle, grocery cart token, hand sanitizer, pack of tissues, tooth picks, gum, and a pen. I attached this little note as well. I thought they were all things they need as they head out there.

Love those kids and I wish them all the best. I sure hope to run into them over the next year.

1. Stay hydrated. Drink Water.
2. Get involved and get dirty. Wash your hands and sanitize to stay healthy.
3. Keep your teeth clean and your breathe fresh.
4. Bring tissue, because you never know when you’ll need to cry.
5. When you grocery shop, always get a cart.
6. Ask questions. It’s OK if you don’t know stuff.
7. Schedule your life. Use a calendar and follow routines.
8. Save your money and be generous.
9. Be vulnerable and love.
10. Choose Jesus. Always. First.

I think I even need to remember these things as I move into a new phase in life too.


No comments: