30.7.18

Moving Day

An otherwise successful moving day has rendered me without my computer, my passport and Nexus card missing, and other convenient items gone. All because three bags have gotten lost or stolen. A Hershel computer bag (with shoulder straps, blue on top and red with white stripes on the bottom), my backpack (a DC brand grey one with the blue zippers), and a Trader Joes grocery bag that says Arizona on it. It's all missing. Just gone. And now I have to replace it all.
I can’t seem to let this one go. I keep trying to retrace my steps and figure out where it could be. But, I think I have to accept its disappearance. It’s just stuff, not a person. I know where all my people are.
It’s important stuff. But not as important as people.

I won’t be writing here for a bit. So, take care of your people and make sure you watch that important stuff a little bit too.

Later.... until I get a computer and sort out my identity, I’ll be away šŸ˜‰

No comments: